- 5K run: 7-week training schedule for beginners
- Sexual health and aging: Keep the passion alive
- Kidney donation: Are there long-term risks?
- What are the signs and symptoms of ADHD in adults?
- Slide show: Add antioxidants to your diet
- Gastric bypass surgery
- Clinical trials: A chance to try new therapies
- Dark circles under eyes
- Veggie tip: Vegetable pita pockets: Want a new way to enjoy fresh vegetables? Make your own vegetable pita pockets. In a small bowl, add cauliflower and broccoli florets, sliced green onions, diced tomatoes and cucumbers, and 1 1/2 teaspoons low-fat buttermilk or ranch salad dressing. Cut 1 whole-wheat pita bread in half and fill each half with the vegetable mixture and 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese. Warm in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
This week in the Housecall: