- Eating and exercise: 5 tips to maximize your workouts
- How do rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis differ?
- Wisdom teeth removal: When is it necessary?
- Psoriasis diet: Can changing your diet treat psoriasis?
- Positive thinking: Reduce stress by eliminating negative self-talk
- Slide show: Golf stretches for a more fluid swing
- Can't sleep? Try daytime exercise: Regular physical activity, especially aerobic exercise, can help you fall asleep faster and make your sleep more restful. However, for some people, exercising right before bed may make getting to sleep more difficult. If that's you, don't exercise within three hours of bedtime.
This week in the Housecall: