- Seasonal allergies: Nip them in the bud
- Stretching: Focus on flexibility
- Cataract surgery: Will my vision deteriorate after cataract surgery?
- Testosterone level: Can you boost it naturally?
- Perimenopause: Recognize the signs
- Cuts of beef: A guide to the leanest selections
- Palliative care: Symptom relief during illness
- Prevent night leg cramps: Nighttime leg cramps often strike just as you're falling asleep or waking up. To prevent these involuntary contractions of your leg muscles, usually in the back of your lower leg, stretch your legs before you climb under the covers. Wear shoes with proper support. Untuck the covers at the foot of your bed. And drink plenty of fluids during the day.
This week in the Housecall: