- Added sugar: Don't get sabotaged by sweeteners
- Telehealth: When health care meets cyberspace
- White whole-wheat bread: Is it nutritious?
- Can vitamins help prevent a heart attack?
- Video: MRI
- Hair loss
- Quit-smoking medicines: Boost your chance of success
- Reduce tension through muscle relaxation: Progressive muscle relaxation can reduce muscle tension from stress. First, find a quiet place free from interruption. Tense each muscle group for at least five seconds and then relax for up to 30 seconds. Repeat before moving to the next muscle group. Practice this technique any time you feel stress.
This week in the Housecall :