- Weight loss: Feel full on fewer calories
- Cancer risk: What the numbers mean
- Tetanus shots: Is it risky to receive 'extra' boosters?
- Coffee and health: What does the research say?
- Standing workstation: What you need to know
- Nasal polyps
- Yoga: Fight stress and find serenity
- Reduce tension through muscle relaxation: Progressive muscle relaxation can reduce muscle tension from stress. First, find a quiet place free from interruption. Tense each muscle group for at least five seconds and then relax for up to 30 seconds. Repeat before moving to the next muscle group. Practice this technique any time you feel stress.
This week in the Housecall :