- Oral health: Brush up on dental care basics
- Exercise: 7 benefits of regular physical activity
- Cervical cysts: Can they be cancerous?
- Walking pneumonia: What does it mean?
- Managing food allergies
- Posterior cruciate ligament injury
- Slide show: See how your digestive system works
- Broken heart syndrome
- An engaging journey of discovery
- Fit in more fruit: Getting in at least three servings of fruit a day is easier than you may think. But if you're tired of the same old fruit options, try these two variations. 1. Blend it. In a blender, add 2 fresh or frozen bananas, 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries and 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt. Blend until smooth. 2. Grill it. Cut apples, pears or peaches into chunks, brush lightly with canola oil and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place on skewers or wrap in foil. Grill on low heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
This week in the Housecall :