- Organic foods: Are they safer? More nutritious?
- Need stress relief? Try the 4 A's
- Tarlov cysts: A cause of low back pain?
- Whole-body vibration: An effective workout?
- 7 signs and symptoms not to ignore
- Alli weight-loss pill: Does it work?
- Bedsores (pressure sores)
- Kegel exercises: A how-to guide for women
- Mayo Clinic healthy weight pyramid
- Shopping for shoes?To find shoes that fit properly, try these tips: 1. Have your feet measured. Shoe size can change as you age. 2. Ask the salesperson to measure both feet. If one foot is larger than the other, try on a pair that fits your larger foot. 3. Shop for shoes in the early afternoon after you've been walking for some time, when your feet are at their largest.
This week in the Housecall: